Terms and conditions sports equipment rental
- Identification is mandatory for all rentals.
- The lessee is liable for compensation if rented equipment is lost.
- The lessee is liable for compensation if the equipment is damaged unless the damage is due to a manufacturing defect.
- The lessee is responsible for using, looking after, and being responsible for all rented equipment in the best way. In apparent negligence, the lessee is liable for compensation for damages incurred.
- Upon return, the equipment must be cleaned; otherwise, the lessee will be charged a cleaning fee.
- All equipment must be returned by the date specified. Check the store’s opening hours. An extension of the lease must be done before the old lease period expires. If the equipment is not returned, the entire value will be charged.
- All payment is made in advance.
- Reimbursement of rent only occurs in the event of illness upon presenting a medical certificate.